Check out the today’s Amazon quiz for the Amazon app (25th March 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – March 2020‘ page daily for updated Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
25th March 2020 – Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Win Oppo Reno2 F)
Question 1: The astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) have managed to successfully cultivate which nutritious salad crop?
Question 2: On March 8th, 2020, who become the first captain to lead a side in any ICC Cricket World Cup event final on his or her birthday?
Answer: Harmanpreet Kaur
Question 3: The Kimberley Process is an international certification scheme that regulates trade in which product?
Question 4: A newly discovered grasshopper species has been named ‘Kaikaia __‘ after which singer known for her ‘wacky fashion sense’?
Answer: Lady Gaga
Question 5: Which actress has been roped in to star in film-maker Anurag Kashyap’s first international project titled ‘Talkh’?
Answer: Angira Dhar
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Oppo Reno2 F
- No. of Winners: 1
- Quiz Date: 25 March 2020
- Daily Quiz Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
- Winner Announcement Date: 30 April 2020
OPPO Reno3 Pro (Midnight Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers
- 64MP+13MP+8MP+2MP rear quad camera with 20x digital zoom, ultra clear 108MP image, ultra dark mode, macroshot (3 cm), ultra-wide angle, dual lens bokeh | 44MP+2MP dual punch hole front camera with ultra night mode, ultra steady video 2.0, video bokeh
- 16.3 centimeters (6.4-inch) super AMOLED full screen display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution and 16.7M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10 based on Color OS 7.0 operating system with 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P95 octa core processor, IMG 9XM - HP8
- 4025mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 36 hours and standby time of 362 hours
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the Amazon App & Sign in
- Type FunZone in the search box
- Tap on Funzone from the list
- Select the Amazon Quiz banner
- Tap on the Start button
Don’t miss new updates from us. Subscribe to our blog to stay updated.
Note: We assure you that, we WONT spam your inbox with tons of mails. We also take our user’s privacy very seriously. We DO NOT share your email ids with anyone.
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence everyday in March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2020.