Check out the today’s Amazon quiz for the Amazon app (19th March 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz with correct answers and stand a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers – March 2020‘ page daily for updated Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
19th March 2020 – Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers (Win Rs.15,000)
Question 1: Who has proposed a new climate law that would set a target of net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050?
Answer: European Union
Question 2: Bundelkhand Expressway is being built in which Indian state?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
Question 3: Who is the only second Indian woman cricketer after Mithali Raj to top the women’s T20 International rankings?
Answer: Shafali Verma
Question 4: Which social media app announced a new sharing format called ‘fleets’ – which disappears after 24 hours?
Question 5: Which institution is responsible for conferring the highest honour in the fine arts?
Answer: Lalit Kala Akademi
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details
- Today’s Prize: Rs.15,000
- No. of Winners: 3
- Quiz Date: 19 March 2020
- Daily Quiz Time: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (IST)
- Winner Announcement Date: 30 April 2020
Redmi Note 9 Pro (Aurora Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) - Latest Snapdragon 720G & Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
Rs. 13,999 in stock
- 48MP rear camera with ultra-wide, super macro, portrait, night mode, 960fps slowmotion, AI scene recognition, pro color, HDR, pro mode | 16MP facing camera
- 16.9418 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD+ full screen dot display LCD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 400 ppi pixel density and 20:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D curved glass
- Android v10 operating system with 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G with 8nm octa core processor
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 5020mAH lithium-polymer large battery providing talk-time of 29 hours and standby time of 492 hours | 18W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
How To Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Open the Amazon App & Sign in
- Type FunZone in the search box
- Tap on Funzone from the list
- Select the Amazon Quiz banner
- Tap on the Start button
Amazon Quiz Daily Rewards
The quiz commences at 8AM and will continue till 12PM. Participate in today’s Amazon app quiz and you will stand a chance to win an exciting prize. You have to select the right answers from the given choices and win superior products for free or win Amazon Pay up to ₹50,000.
Note: You need PAN card for claiming the prizes worth more than ₹10,000.
There will be usually 1 winner of the quiz selected through a lucky draw in case of any physical prize. The number of winners may go up to 50 if the winning prize is Amazon Pay balance. The Amazon Pay balance prizes may vary frequently from ₹1,000 to ₹50,000. The total value of the all prizes has a maximum of ₹50,000 by default on Amazon Daily quizzes. That means, if the prize is ₹1,000 then the total winners will be 50 and there will be only 1 winner if the prize is ₹50,000.
Don’t miss new updates from us. Subscribe to our blog to stay updated.
Note: We assure you that, we WONT spam your inbox with tons of mails. We also take our user’s privacy very seriously. We DO NOT share your email ids with anyone.
Details Of The Contest
- This Contest will commence everyday in March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2020.