Check out today’s Amazon Daily Quiz answers (17th January 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
17th Jan 2020 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win GoPro Hero 8)
Question 1. Which famous person born on 15th January, delivered the iconic ‘I have a dream’ speech at Washington?
Answer: Martin Luther King Jnr
Question 2. Utkalika is the state emporium of which Indian state?
Question 3. ‘The Hundred’ is a cricket tournament in England to be launched in 2020. What does the Hundred refer to?
Answer: Number of balls in an innings
Question 4. More than 1 billion animals may have been killed in wildfires ravaging which country in 2019-20?
Question 5. Which of these popular animated series is set in the fictional town of Springfield?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 29th February, 2020.