Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers (11th January 2020). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
11th Jan 2020 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win FiiO X1II Portable Music Player)
Question 1. Kambala, an annual race held in Karnataka, involves which animal?
Question 2. The Apex court of which country recently became the first for holding the government responsible for climate action?
Question 3. Which of these major cities was the first to celebrate the start of the 2020 New Year and new decade?
Question 4. Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa are members of which family famous in the world of pop culture?
Question 5. The Republic of Macedonia added which word to its official name in 2019?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 29th February, 2020.
You May Also Like
With the Google Nest Hub (formerly the Google Home Hub) and the more recent Amazon Echo Show 8 leading the way, the smart display industry has flourished over the past year. Nearly a dozen smart displays have hit the market, and it makes sense why: They combine the always-listening voice assistance…
Figuring out the basics of Alexa is pretty easy once you get an Amazon Echo. For instance, you quickly learn how to use your Echo to call someone, how to connect Alexa to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and even how to use Alexa in the kitchen. But there are plenty of other Alexa settings…