Here is the new Amazon Assistant quiz to get you Rs. 9,999 as Amazon Pay Balance. Jump in and install the Browser Extension and earn a chance to win the prize. Amazon Assistant is Web Browser Extension which provides personalized notifications for you. You can keep track of your orders and get alerts for the deals as it comes directly in your browser.
First, install the Browser Extension from here. Second, answer the below question to be eligible for the prize.
Question 1. When is India’s Independence Day?
Answer: 15 AUGUST
You will be greeted with a confirmation message like the one below.
That’s it !
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER :
- This Contest will commence from Jan 8, 2020 and end on Jan 10, 2020 (both days inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must:
- (i)sign-in to or sign-up for an account on Amazon.in;
- (ii) have Amazon Assistant browser extension downloaded on your personal computer; and thereafter,
- (iii)answer the Contest qualifying question correctly (“Contest Question”), which will be posted by Amazon on the contest page, which can be accessed on www.amazon.in/b?node=14884488031.
- Subject to these T&Cs, amongst all customers who complete the above steps within the time line stipulated by Amazon, at the end of the Contest Period, 5 customers will be chosen by a random draw of lots who will each receive INR 9,999 (“Prize”) in his/her Amazon Pay balance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that a different Contest Question will be posted on each day of the Contest Period on the Contest page. Amongst the customers who answer the Contest Question correctly, five customers will be chosen as the winners by a random draw of lots.
- Each winner will be eligible to win only one Prize under the Contest.
Once the winner(s) are decided as per these T&Cs, we will post the names of the winner(s) on the contest page on 18 Jan 2020, which can be accessed on www.amazon.in/b?node=14898216031.
The winner(s) will be contacted through an e-mail with a communication to claim the Prize(s) under the Contest.