Are you inclined towards ordering food online? If yes, chances are high that you came across the name Zomato. Zomato is one of the leading Online food ordering service in India. Piggybank is a loyalty program for its customers. If you haven’t registered for Piggybank program yet, don’t waste time, do it now. Zomato Piggybank is an invite only program which requires a invite code or referral code, but you don’t have to pay anything for registration. Don’t look further for Zomato PiggyBank Invite Code.
Get Me The Zomato PiggyBank Invite Code Now!
OK, here’s the code – “SHAM78463“
Note: This code can also be used as Referral Code when you register in Zomato App for the first time. This will give a 50% off and a maximum of ₹200 on your first order above ₹99.
You can also get an invite code from your friends if they are already using Zomato Piggybank. You will get 100 Z Coins which is equivalent to ₹100, after the registration.
Once you complete the registration you’ll also welcomed with a Zomato Piggybank Invite Code. Share your Invite Code with your friends and earn 50 Z Coins equivalent to ₹50.
Must read – Zomato Cricket Cup Predict and Win Cashback Up To ₹150
FAQs – About the Zomato Piggybank
- How do I get Zomato Piggybank?
- Piggybank has an invite only access available to select few customers. You’ll have to get referred by someone who already has Piggybank.
- How can I earn more Coins?
- Every time you order online from any restaurant using Zomato, you earn coins.
- Do I get Coins with every online order?
- How do I burn my Piggybank Coins?
- You can use your coins to avail up to 10% off on all orders at any Piggybank partner restaurant.
- Can the restaurant partners change after I get Zomato Piggybank?
- Yes. Zomato Piggybank partners may change time to time.
- When do my Coins expire?
- All Coins earned current month will expire at the end of next month if not used. ie, If you earned 100 Coins in April and you don’t use it by the end of May, your 100 Coins will expire on May 31st.
- How many times can I redeem my Coins on online orders from the same restaurant?
- As may times as you like.
- Can I use all my Coins on one order?
- You can use only less than or equal to 10% of your online order.
- Do I get Coins on an order that already has a discount?
- Is Zomato charging me ₹1 additional for charity?
- No. Zomato is making this donation on your behalf. You don’t have to pay anything extra.
- What is the value for each Coin?
- 1 Coin from your Piggybank can be used to get a discount of ₹1 on an online order.
- What if I don’t want to use Coins on a particular restaurant?
- If you are ordering online from a Piggybank partner restaurant, your Coins are automatically used to get up to 10% discount on that order.
Why Should I Use Zomato Piggybank?
You get 100 Z Coins as joining bonus when you register for this rewards program which can be used to get an additional 10% discount on your online food orders apart from the usual discounts. Use the code “SHAM78463” if you don’t have an Invite Code to register. You are being a part of charity to feed the poor children.
Also read – Getting Maximum Discounts on Your Swiggy Online Food Orders
How To Apply Zomato Piggybank Invite Code And Redeem Z Coins
- Install and register in Zomato App if you haven’t.
- Use the same code “SHAM78463” as referral code while registering.
- Tap on Profile Icon on the bottom right corner.
- Get the navigation drawer by swiping from left edge of the screen or by taping the hamburger Icon at the top left corner.
- Select Zomato Piggybank.
- Apply your Zomato Piggybank Invite Code or use “SHAM78463”.
- You will be credited with 100 Z Coins.
- Select the Piggybank Icon on the home screen to see the list of Piggybank Partner restaurants.
- Place an order from a Piggybank Partner restaurant to see the auto applied discount.
Get the navigation drawer by swiping from left edge of the screen or by taping the hamburger Icon at the top left corner.
You will be credited with 100 Z Coins after the registration.
Place an order from a Piggybank Partner restaurant to see the auto applied discount in effect.
Piggybank is a reward program by Zomato which aims at giving rewards to the loyal customers. There is nothing pull you back from registering in to this program and it also feed the poor children making us also a part of it. So, if you are regular online foodie looking for discounts, this is for you. Get additional 10% discount for your loyalty.
Looking for more ways to get discounts? Find more here –> Online Food Tips
Why waiting? 🙂