9 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win an Apple Watch)
Question 1. The freezing point of water is 0 degrees Celsius. What is it’s freezing point in Fahrenheit?
Answer: 32 degrees Fahrenheit
Question 2. The chef’s hat is a significant part of the attire worn by many cooks. What is this type of long hat called?
Answer: Toques blanches
Question 3. The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during the Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in?
Question 4. Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian to go to space. When asked by the then PM Indira Gandhi what India looked like from spaces, his response was _. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Saare jahan se acha
Question 5. 2019 will see the 7th season of the Pro Kabaddi League in July where teams will battle for the title of winner once again. Which team is the current champion who won the tournament in 2018?
Answer: Bengaluru Bulls
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 9 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Apple Watch.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.