22 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win ₹5,000)
If you are unable to see the updated answers, please click on this link –> Get an update
Question 1. Which Indian state is the first in the country to have 4 international airports?
Question 2. Ophidiophobia is the fear of __.
Question 3. Who is the coach of the Indian women’s cricket team?
Answer: Woorkeri Raman
Question 4. A group of crows is called a ‘murder’. What is a group of owls called?
Answer: A parliament
Question 5. In the final season of Game of Thrones, Daenerys Targaryen is battling for the Iron Throne. What was her father’s name, who once ruled from the same throne?
Answer: Aerys II Targaryen
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 22 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹5000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.