21 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Samsung Galaxy A50)
If you are unable to see the updated answers, please click on this link –> Get an update
Question 1. Which planet in the solar system has the most moons?
Question 2. In _, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Question 3. Salman Khan’s character’s name in which of these movies was NOT ‘Prem’?
Answer: Dabangg (2010)
Question 4. ‘Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
Answer: The Office
Question 5. Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
Answer: On your feet
If you are unable to see the updated answers,
please click on this link –> Get an update
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 21 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy A50.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.