17 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win an American Tourister Suitcase)
If you are unable to see the updated answers, please click on this link –> https://shamnadt.com/?p=8310
Question 1. Where are the Tea Board of India headquarters located?
Question 2. The African elephant is the largest carnivore on land.
Question 3. Indian athlete Irfan KT, from Kerala, has qualified for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Which sport will he participate in?
Answer: Race walking
Question 4. Season 2 of the Amazon Prime Video exclusive series, ‘Laakhon mein ek’ recently released. Created by Biswa Kalyan Rath, who stars as the lead in this season?
Answer: Shweta Tripathi
Question 5. Which Indian woman was recently titled as the ‘Chief Scientist’ at the World Health Organization?
Answer: Soumya Swaminathan
If you are unable to see the updated answers,
please click on this link –> https://shamnadt.com/?p=8310
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 17 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an American Tourister Suitcase.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.