13 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Fossil Grant Watch)
Question 1. A group of crows is called a _. Fill in the blanks.
Question 2. Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Answer: Cape Agulhas
Question 3. Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Answer: Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
Question 4. Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Answer: Deepa Mehta
Question 5. The Department of Posts in India has launched a ‘Cool EMS’ service, using which customers in India can import food items from __ for personal use. Fill in the blanks.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 13 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Fossil Grant Watch.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.