12 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win ₹1,000)
Question 1. Which iconic figure of Greek mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Question 2. Which famous Indian cricketer has been appointed as the latest chairman of the ICC cricket committee?
Answer: Anil Kumble
Question 3. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Question 4. How old is the oldest known living person in this year?
Question 5. Archana Kamath is associated with which sport?
Answer: Table tennis
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 12 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹1000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st May, 2019.