1 April 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win a Seagate 5TB Hard Drive)
Question 1. If you have hyperosmia, It would mean you have a greater than average sense of __. Fill in the blank
Question 2. The Indian Premier League is in it’s 12th season. The first IPL was played in 2009. True or False?
Question 3. The first national flag of India is said to have been hoisted on August 7, 1906, and it was red, yellow and green. It has changed significantly since then. Who has designed the current, modern tricolour flag of India?
Answer: Pingali Venkayya
Question 4. Who is the first player to reach a score of 5000 runs in the IPL?
Answer: Suresh Raina
Question 5. India plans to launch its first manned space flight, by 2022. What is the spacecraft that is being built for this program called?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 1 April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Seagate 5TB Hard Drive.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th May, 2019.