Do a transaction of ₹500 or more at nearest shops by scanning any QR code through Amazon Pay UPI and win assured cashback of minimum ₹15 and up to ₹2,500 as cashback credited to Amazon Pay wallet. Make a successful transaction of minimum ₹500 or more to avail the cashback. Scan any UPI QR code at the nearby shop to launch the payment window and complete the transaction in very easy and convenient way using the Amazon App.
How To Use Amazon Pay UPI
Read this post to find out more about doing UPI transactions on Amazon App.
- This Offer is available on scanning and making a payment using Unified Payments Interface (UPI) payment option available on the Amazon.in application
- The Offer is applicable once between 1st September, 2019 and 30th September, 2019 on payments made by scanning any UPI QR using Amazon app.
- Eligible customers will receive a promotional cashback between a minimum amount of INR 15 and a maximum amount of INR 2500 per eligible transaction, in respect of the amount of the eligible transaction.
- The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to the customers within 3 business days of making payment for the transaction.
- The payment for transactions at offline stores can be made only using the latest version of the Amazon.in Android app (version 18.5 and above). The ‘Scan and Pay’ feature is available only on the latest version of the Amazon.in Android application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is Amazon Pay UPI?
Amazon Pay UPI is an easy, fast & secure way to make your everyday payments. You can now register for UPI through Amazon.in Android App on the version 18.5 or above and create your own UPI ID (e.g. phonenumber@apl). You can link your savings bank account to it and start making payments by scanning any UPI QR code at nearby stores, make payments on Amazon.in app and other third party apps/websites that accept UPI.
Q2. How can I Scan UPI QR via Amazon app?
Open Amazon app -> Click on “Scan” icon -> Scan any UPI QR code at nearby store -> Complete the payment.
Q3. How can I avail the cashback?
Scan any UPI QR code and pay at your nearby stores using Amazon app. Eligible customers will receive a promotional cashback between a minimum amount of INR 15 and a maximum amount of INR 2500 per eligible transaction, in respect of the amount of the eligible transaction.
Q4. How many times can I avail this cashback?
This offer is applicable once per customer during the offer period.
Q5. Which all UPI QR codes can I scan?
You can now scan any UPI QR code using Amazon app at your nearby stores and make hassle-free cashless payments.
Q6. I scanned a QR code at store but got an error message which said, “We do not recognize this code, please try another one.” Why will this happen?
This will happen if you scan a non UPI QR code. Check out for UPI logo on the QR code
Q7. I do not see Amazon Pay UPI, what should I do?
Amazon Pay UPI is only available on mobile app for Android customers. You must have the latest version of the Amazon app downloaded from the Google Play store in order to access Amazon Pay UPI.
Q8. When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of the transaction. You can view your available Amazon Pay balance here. This Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across products on Amazon.in and partner sites.
Terms & Conditions
- This limited term promotional offer, namely Scan & Pay | Get up to INR 2500 Sep offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). This Offer is available for making payments through the Scan & Pay functionality using Amazon Pay Unified Payment Interface payment method, powered by Axis Bank Limited (“Amazon UPI”), to make payments at physical retail shops, stores and outlets (“Stores”). The Scan & Pay functionality is available on the Amazon India Online Shopping and Payments mobile application (“Amazon.in App”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to terms and conditions applicable to use of the Amazon.in App (including conditions of use) and the applicable Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using the Amazon.in App. To the extent such terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer.
- This Offer is valid from Sep 1, 2019 to Sep 30, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who (a transaction that meets both the below conditions an, “Eligible Transaction”):
- (a) completes a transaction purchase of any product or service for a minimum value of INR 500 at any Store that accepts payments through scanning of a QR codes using the Amazon.in App; and
- (b) chooses to pay for the transaction by using Scan & Pay functionality by scanning the QR code available at the Store and elects to pay through the Amazon UPI payment method, will be eligible to receive a promotional cashback between Rs.15-2500. It is clarified that the amount of reward that a customer receives will be determined on a random basis by using algorithms and machine-based mechanisms. Amazon accepts no responsibility for the amount that a customer receives under this Offer.
- It is clarified that to avail this Offer, a customer needs to make a purchase transaction for a minimum value of INR 500 at a Store.
- For the avoidance of doubt, a customer will be eligible to receive a benefit under this Offer only if payment is made at a Store (that provides the appropriate facility) by scanning the QR Code through Amazon.in App using Amazon UPI, in accordance with these Offer Terms. A customer will also not be eligible to receive the benefits under this Offer even if any of the conditions of these Offer Terms are not met.
- A customer is eligible to receive the reward under this Offer only once during the Offer Period and any subsequent transaction will not entitle a customer to the reward under this Offer.
- The applicable amount of reward will be provided to customers in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift card and use of Amazon Pay balance is governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- The customer will not be eligible to receive any reward under this Offer, if the Eligible Transaction is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever) either by the customer or otherwise. The participant of a customer will be deemed to be withdrawn from this Offer if the purchase transaction is cancelled or returned, for any reason whatsoever.
- The reward under the Offer will be provided within 3 days from the day of the payment for the Eligible Transaction in accordance with these Offer Terms.
- In case a customer is entitled to benefits under any other offer(s) provided at a Store in addition to this Offer, such customer will be eligible to avail benefits under both, this Offer as well as the other offers.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Under no circumstances, will the reward under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof.
- Any query / issue in relation to this Offer should be addressed to Amazon customer care during the Offer Period. Post such date, Amazon will not entertain any communication regarding this Offer from any person.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. The courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted the Offer Terms.
Click this link to know more about Amazon Pay UPI and offers details.