Tired of chasing Rangoli stamp? Google Pay is one of the leading UPI payment service app in India. Though PhonePe, Paytm and others faced some loss last year, Google Pay seems to be gaining something from its business. The recent increase in Digital Payment Transactions don’t help these companies as they are trying to get to the top position by giving back to the customers which costs millions. In the past weeks during the Diwali Festival in India, Google has started the Diwali Game/Contest to increase customer engagement. Surprisingly enough, it went viral in social media and till now it is trending with hash tags #RangoliStamp #RangoliWalaStamp #GooglePaystamps #GooglePayRangoli and so on.
Google Pay Diwali Stamp Collection
The task for the contest is to collect 5 different stamps which represents items related to Diwali and those are Jhumka, Flower, Diya Lantern and Rangoli stamp. The last date for completing the collection of stamps was 31st October, 2019. But due to its popularity, Google has extended the date to 11 November, 2019. All you have to do is to collect 5 stamps by doing 3 different tasks. Make any transaction above Rs.35, use the Google AI powered camera scanner to capture Diwali related items or give away your collected stamps to someone else. The Flower and Rangoli stamps are the rare ones and were making hard time for users to collect them.
Tips To Get Flower And Rangoli Stamp
Tip 1: The best way to get the Flower and Rangoli stamps are to do transaction using the Google Pay. But the thing is, you should not do transactions to same recipient again and again. That means, try to transfer Rs.35 or more to new local shops, online merchants or friends and family everyday. Make sure at least the first 5 transactions in a day are unique, since those are counted towards to get you stamps.
Tip 2: Send money to those friends who registered with Google Pay but never did transactions or rarely do. Find 5 such friends everyday and send them money and of course, if you really need to give them money only.
Tip 3: Do not gift the stamps to the same person again. The key thing is, you’ll get one surprise stamp for each person you gift your stamps. But, you will get the surprise stamp only if the person you’re sharing with is getting the stamp for the first time from you. If you really wants to give a stamp to your friend who already got a stamp from you, make sure you send the first 5 stamps to first ever recipients. After you reach the limit for the day which is 5, you’ll get new 5 surprise stamps. Trust me, you may get a Flower or Rangoli stamp. After that, you can gift stamps to those already got stamps from you which are anyway don’t count towards surprise stamps for the day.
Tip 4: You can always load your Amazon Pay or Paytm wallets using Google Pay. Go to Amazon Pay page and load money to your wallet by entering Rs.35 or more and selecting BHIM UPI as your transaction option. Enter your Google Pay UPI ID which can be found on the homepage of your Google Pay App. Similarly, go to your Paytm wallet and enter Rs.35 or more to load the wallet. Select the Google Pay option at the checkout and complete the transaction in Google Pay. Also, don’t forget to try CRED app or any other app that support Google Pay at checkout.
Tip 5: There are multiple options available in Google Pay for paying money to someone, try them all. For example, you can book IRCTC Train tickets within Google Pay App. Or, setup Uber within the Google Pay App and start paying. Buying and Selling of 24K Gold is also good idea. Pay your Insurance, DTH, Broadband and it goes on. Try those which matters to you but make sure all are unique and not repeating. To make these transactions, login to Google Pay App and select the “New” icon which is first icon listed there. The very first row will be loaded with Recharges, Bill Payments, Bank Transfers, QR code payments etc. The second row of icons contain IRCTC, Gold Vault, Uber and other business apps and services. Give a try.
First time Google Pay user? Use this link to download the Google Pay from play store and use the referral code 560K2 to get Rs.51 when you do the first transaction after signup. Read this post for more details and referral codes for other apps. You can enter the referral code by selecting the ‘Referral Code’ menu item from top right pull down menu if you’ve already installed the Google Pay App.
Please note that there is a priority order in getting these Diwali stamps. Diya is the easiest one to get and Rangoli stamp being the rarest of all. The difficulty order is Diya, Jhumka, Lantern, Flower and Rangoli. So, be patient if you get mostly Diya or Jhumka as they are the easiest picks. Good luck folks !
- Collect all 5 different stamps by 11 Nov 2019 11:59pm to win prizes.
- Stamps are given out randomly. You could get any one of the 5 different stamps through the 3 collection methods.
- You can collect up to 15 stamps a day, with a limit of 5 stamps per collection method. The more you pay friends and businesses with Google Pay, the more stamps you collect.
- For P2P payments, you can only collect one stamp per unique Google Pay user daily.
What You Get
- Get an assured ₹251 gift from Google Pay and a Diwali Bonus ticket when you collect all 5 different stamps.
- The Diwali Bonus ticket is a special lucky draw ticket on Google Pay that could win you ₹1 lakh. It unlocks on 12 Nov 2019, so stay tuned to find out if you’re a winner!
- Your earned rewards will appear in the rewards channel.
- You can win a maximum of 1 of each prize.
Terms And Conditions
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over INR 9,000 during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- Any reward money you earn will be deposited to your UPI enabled savings account in Google Pay. If you do not link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- OFFER SUBJECT TO FULL OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS.