Paytm always gives cashbacks, instant discounts, voucher etc. to keep its users engaged with it. State Bank Of India has partnered with Paytm to give its Debit Card users a chance to save some money on movies. Book 2 movie tickets on any Saturdays or Sundays to get 50% instant discount up to a maximum of Rs.300, by using SBI Master/VISA Debit Card and applying promo code “SBIMOVIE“.
More On SBI Debit Card Offer
This offer is applicable only on a purchase of 2 movie tickets. You can book the movie on any date but, the transaction should be done on Saturdays or Sundays only. You need to apply the promo code “SBIMOVIE” to get the instant discount and also SBI Debit Card should be used to complete the transaction.
- Use the promocode ‘SBIMOVIE’ to book two tickets every Saturday or Sunday, using a SBI MasterCard or Visa Debit card, and get 50% discount up to Rs.300 on total ticket price
- Promocode will be applicable only on booking 2 movie tickets
- The discount will be instantly deducted from the total amount
- This is limited quota offer available on first come first serve basis
- The promocode can be used to book movie tickets for any show-date. However, the transaction using the promocode can be made only on Saturdays and Sundays
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/discount on Paytm
- Offer is valid from 1st July 2019 (00:01 Hours) to 31st December 2019 (23:59 Hours)
- Offer is valid for movie ticket bookings made every Saturday (00:00 hrs) and Sunday (23:59 hrs) during the offer period
- The offer can be availed once per card per month during the campaign period
- This code is only applicable for booking movie tickets on Paytm.com and Paytm App
- Please make sure to apply promocode before clicking on “Proceed to Pay”
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the Campaign without giving any prior notice
New Paytm User?
Download and install the Paytm App from here.
Need referral code for Swiggy, Uber Eats or any other app? Checkout this referral codes post.
SBI Terms And Conditions
- This Offer Scheme is from State Bank Group (“Bank”) under an arrangement with One97 Communication Limited (“Merchant”) and is open to all residents of India holding a valid SBI VISA or MasterCard Debit Card (“Cardholder”).
- The discount will be instantly deducted from the total amount payable.
- The offer will be applicable only when the SBI VISA or MasterCard Debit Card is used for transaction.
- The Offer Scheme is applicable only to individual retail consumers holding the State Bank Debit Card. In the event that this Offer Scheme is used/availed by anyone in possession of a State Bank Debit Card for commercial purpose or for a non-bonafide purpose or for unauthorized transactions, the Bank reserves the right to decide on the eligibility of offer in such cases in its sole discretion. However, it is further clarified that any issues pertaining to the offer including but not limited to the grounds mentioned above shall be the sole responsibility of the Bank and Merchant shall not entertain any communication in this regard and shall not be held liable and/or responsible under any circumstances.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer mentioned in the communication.
- Under no circumstance the discount being offered under this Offer Scheme will be settled in lieu of cash by Bank or by Merchant. null
- Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- Pictures of products/services shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. Bank under no circumstances shall be responsible towards the same.
- All government Levies like GST etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable.
- Any disputes arising out of the offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by Bank for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai for State Bank of India and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against State Bank of India. null
- Bank reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time with prior notice to the Cardholders.
- SBI Debit Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer Scheme. Any such participation will be voluntary
- The Offer Scheme is applicable on selected Bin ranges Customer can get a discount in the form of a free ticket on purchase of a ticket max to the value Rs300/
- Offer is valid on movie ticket only
- In case you have applied for the discount but the transaction doesn’t go through for some reason, kindly wait for some time before trying to avail the discount again
- The current purchase process at www.Paytm.com will remain unchanged till the stage where the eligible card number is provided. After this stage the website will recognize the eligible card, reduce the bill amount and inform the transacting eligible cardholders accordingly
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/discount on Paytm null
- This offer is valid only for users coming directly to the Paytm website and not via individual cinema sites
- Offer is applicable on all partner cinemas in India for which tickets can be booked on www.Paytm.com
- Tickets once bought online, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged
- Once the booking is committed, the confirmation mail/SMS received from Paytm needs to be exchanged with the ticket available at the theater
- Cardholders shall not be entitled to compensation/benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of the offer being availed
- One97 Communication Limited (Paytm) & SBI reserves the right to disqualify any cardholder/s from the benefits of the program. If case of any fraudulent activity, prosecution will be carried according to the purpose of availing the benefits under the program
- One97 Communication Limited (Paytm) & SBI reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to the program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever null
- One97 Communication Limited (Paytm) & SBI also reserves the right to discontinue the program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever
- Kindly refer to Paytm’s Terms & Conditions on the homepage
- The cardholder shall be required to give personal information and card details online for the tickets purchased on www.Paytm.com
- In case of any dispute with customer, Paytm’s decision will be final