The Amazon Great Indian Festival continues from 13th October and ends on 17th October 2019. Along with other offers and quiz contests, amazon Great Indian Festival has new Tap and Win contest as well. This might be user specific offer. Check your Quiz page or Homepage to see similar banner to play. This #AmazonTapAndWin contest gives you a chance to open any one of the 4 mystery pots and win rewards worth more than Rs.8 Lakhs.
How To Play Tap And Win
Find the Amazon Tap and Win banner in the App homepage or in the quiz page. Tap on the banner to open any one of the 4 pots given and try your luck.
The mystery pot will open once you tap on it.
You’ll get a chance to win the prize that will be shown next. Answers a simple question to unlock your chance.
It is a very simple question that anyone can easily answer. Well, if you don’t know; here is the answer.
Question: How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
The final confirmation screen will be shown after the question is answered.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER
- This Contest will be available from October 7, 2019 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to October 7, 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
- To enter, you must, during the Contest Period:
- (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest;
- (b) once signed-in, you can participate in the Contest by navigating to the “Tap & Win” page;
- (c) click on one of the 4 images;
- (d) based on the result of the tap, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
- Each image will contain 1 (one) Prize, and you might fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, may be claimed subject to the following conditions:
- (a) “Win” category: If you select the image which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
- (b) “Chance to Win” category: If you select the image which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
- If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
- All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th October, 2019.