7th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch)
Question 1. What does ‘SIM’ in SIM card stand for?
Answer: Subscriber Identity Module
Question 2. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
Question 3. Which Stephen King novel takes place in the fictional Overlook Hotel?
Answer: The Shining
Question 4. Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon. Who was the second?
Answer: Buzz Aldrin
Question 5. How many sides does a rhombus have?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 7th March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.