6th February 2019 , 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Vivo V11 Pro)
Question 1. In context to NBA basketball, what does the term MVP stand for?
Answer: Most Valuable Player
Question 2. Which one of these Indian movie is inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
Answer: Taare Zamin Par
Question 3. Castella, Tres Leches, Brigadeiro, and Oliebollen are all names of _?
Question 4. Which of these actors played on-screen father to their real father?
Answer: Abhishek Bachchan
Question 5. At the age of 16 years and 146 days, who recently became the youngest batsman in the world to score a half-century in international cricket?
Answer: Rohit Paudel
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 6th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Vivo V11 Pro.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 28th February, 2019.