5th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Sony MHC-V21D High Power Portable Party System)
Question 1. Where can you find the largest cricket stadium in Asia, which is sometimes referred to as the ‘Lord’s of Asia’?
Question 2. What is the maximum number of players a football team can have on the field, during a match?
Question 3. The electronic recording device in an aircraft is known as a black box. What color is this device?
Question 4. What is the capital city of Mizoram?
Question 5. Arundhati Roy won the Booker prize in 1997 for her debut novel. What was the novel called?
Answer: The God of Small Things
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 5th March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sony MHC-V21D High Power Portable Party System.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.