3rd March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Samsung Galaxy A7)
Question 1. Marine scientists have proposed to rename the ‘starfish’ because it is an echinoderm like the sea urchin, and not a fish. What is it now known as?
Answer: Sea star
Question 2. Which is the only tennis Grand Slam tournament that is played on grass courts currently?
Question 3. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer: Jhumpa Lahiri
Question 4. Which actor won an Audi for the ‘Answer of the season’ in Koffee with Karan season 6?
Answer: Ajay Devgn
Question 5. All of the below are Indian fashion designers, except?
Answer: Ravi Ruia
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 3rd March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy A7.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.