28th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Casio G-Shock Watch)
Question 1. What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Answer: Allah Rakha
Question 2. The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in _ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal.
Question 3. Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
Question 4. A litre of hot water weighs more than a litre of cold water
Question 5. A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
Answer: Blind carbon copy
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 28 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Casio G-Shock Watch.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.