26th February 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Seiko Chronograph Watch)
Question 1. Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Question 2. The national anthem of Bangladesh, ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ was written by __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
Question 3. Which of these is also known as the Devil’s Triangle or Hurricane Alley?
Answer: Bermuda Triangle
Question 4. A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
Question 5. Which movie won the best picture award at the recently held Oscars 2019?
Answer: Green Book
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 26th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Seiko Chronograph Watch.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2019.