25th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹10,000)
Question 1. In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
Question 2. Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
Question 3. What is the name of the character played by Akshay Kumar in the movie ‘Kesari’?
Answer: Havildar Ishar Singh
Question 4. India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world.
Question 5. Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are reuniting for a film after 19 years. Alia Bhatt announced that she will be joining the cast. What is the film set to be called?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 25 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.