20th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win an Honor View20)
Question 1. Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state?
Question 2. Who was the first person to win an individual medal at the Olympics, representing independent India?
Answer: K. D. Jadhav
Question 3. Which of these desserts has its roots in Hyderabad’s Nizami legacy, and is traditionally prepared from dried apricots?
Answer: Qubani Ka Mitha
Question 4. There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it?
Answer: A dagger
Question 5. Which famous Indian poet did Shankar Mahadevan collaborate with, for his track, ‘Breathless’?
Answer: Javed Akhtar
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 20 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Honor View20.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.