19th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win an Honor Band 4)
Question 1. What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
Question 2. The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
Answer: Dilip Prabhavalkar
Question 3. Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
Question 4. An A2 size paper, is smaller than an A4 size paper.
Question 5. The 2019 Oscars just went by. But, which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Answer: The Shape of Water
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 19 March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Honor Band 4.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.