17th February 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Samsung Galaxy Note 9)
Question 1. What the capital city of Arunachal Pradesh?
Question 2. India is the only country to have won the 60-over, 50-over and 20 over World Cups.
Question 3. When talking about computers, what does RAM stand for?
Answer: Random Access Memory
Question 4. Which automobile company launched a sports car into space in February 2018
Question 5. The color red enrages bulls, which is why the matodors of Spain use red capes to challenge them.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 17th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –>https://amazon.in/winnersby 31st March, 2019.