15th February 2019 , 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹10,000)
Question 1. Where in the human body is the femur located?
Question 2. Which one of these Indian movie is inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
Answer: Taare Zamin Par
Question 3. During the festival of Onam, people enjoy a wholesome feast known as ‘sadya’. In which Indian state is this festival celebrated?
Question 4. ‘Claque’ is _.
Answer: a group of people hired to applaud at a performance
Question 5. If someone mentions ‘Brogues’ what piece of fashion are they referring to?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 15th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2019.