13th February 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Nokia 8.1)
Question 1. How many states and union territories does India comprise of?
Answer: 29 states, 7 territories
Question 2. What type of Government does India operate under?
Question 3. The deepest point on Earth lies 36,000 feet below sea level. Where can you find it?
Answer: Mariana Trench
Question 4. Which of these Avengers superheroes is NOT from Earth?
Question 5. ‘Survival of the fittest’ is a phrase that we commonly use. It is derived from the theories of which famous scientist?
Answer: Charles Darwin
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 13th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Nokia 8.1.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2019.