11th February 2019 , 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹50,000)
Question 1. From what book is the quote,’ War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is strength’?
Question 2. ‘Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
Answer: The Office
Question 3. The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was __.
Answer: Marie Curie
Question 4. In the context of space, a ‘Light Year’ is __.
Answer: A unit of length
Question 5. Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 11th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹50,000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2019.