10th February 2019 , 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a OnePlus 6T)
Question 1. Which planet in our solar system has the shortest day?
Question 2. Serena Williams has won more Grand Slams than Roger Federer.
Question 3. Which fruit is thrown during the annual food-fight festival in Bunol, Spain?
Question 4. Who is the youngest person to ever be awarded the Nobel prize?
Answer: Malala Yousafzai
Question 5. In 1971, Alan Shepard played __ on the moon, making him the only person to ever play this sport anywhere other than Earth. Which sport was it?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 10th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a OnePlus 6T.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st March, 2019.