26 May 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win an iPhone XR)
Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers 26th May 2019. The Amazon Daily Quiz will starts everyday at 8 AM and ends at 12 PM.
The Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1. Which of these did Alfred Nobel invent?
Question 2. Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
Question 3. India has been submitting films for the Oscar awards nominations since 1957. Which was the first Indian film submitted to the Oscars?
Answer: Mother India
Question 4. Which country hosted the Summer Olympics in 2016?
Question 5. Chunky Pandey’s daughter made her debut alongside Tiger Shroff in Student of the Year 2. What is her name?
Answer: Ananya Pandey
Don’t Forget To Play These Special Quizzes
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 26 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an iPhone XR.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2019.