24 May 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win American Tourister)
Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers 24th May 2019. The Amazon Daily Quiz will start everyday at 8 AM and ends at 12 PM.
Here Is The Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1. In botany, strawberries are part of the rose family.
Question 2. Who is the first-ever cricket captain to win 100 matches in IPL history?
Answer: MS Dhoni
Question 3. A Bollywood actor was conferred with an Honorary Doctorate in Philanthropy from University of Law, London in April 2019. Who was it?
Answer: Shah Rukh Khan
Question 4. Rosalind is the name of a moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit?
Question 5. Which of the following is NOT a peak in the Himalayas?
Don’t Forget To Play These Special Quizzes
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 24 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an American Tourister Suitcase.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2019.