Here is the new Intel quiz for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #IntelAmazonQuiz and get a chance to win ₹25,000 for 8 Winners.
Answers for Special Amazon Intel Quiz (Win ₹25,000 – 26th June 2019 to 14th July 2019)
Question 1. Before it was coined as Intel, the company was known as __ when it was founded in 1968. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: NM Electronics
Question 2. Who among these is the inventor of the USB? Hint – He led the team at Intel that created the protocol.
Answer: Ajay Bhatt
Question 3. Which of these phrases is associated with the brand Intel?
Answer: Experience what’s inside
Question 4. The first ever commercially available microprocessor by Intel was used in which device?
Question 5. Which of these is the latest in the Intel processor family?
Answer: Core i9
More Amazon Quiz To Play
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 26th June 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14th July 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 8 (Eight) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 25,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th July, 2019.