Check out today’s Amazon Daily Quiz answers. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
10th Nov 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Oppo Reno2 F)
Question 1. Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Answer: Jim Corbett National Park
Question 2. In 2011, which country hosted a Formula 1 race for the first time?
Question 3. Punjab Is Also Called ‘The Land Of Five Waters’. Which Of These Is NOT A River That Flows Through The Region Of Punjab?
Question 4. Which Country Has Recently Approved The Sale Of A Home-Grown Drug That Is Expected To Cure Alzheimer’s?
Question 5. What Is The Slang Term Given To A Ball That Is Bowled So Well That It Is Considered Unplayable By The Batsman In Cricket?
Answer: A Jaffa
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st December, 2019.
You May Also Like
Cleaning is likely a regular part of your weekly, if not daily, routine. From cleaning your washing machine to wiping down your bathroom to cleaning out your closet, it’s important to reset at the end of each week. And that means doing laundry. You probably already know how useful Alexa is…
Figuring out the basics of Alexa is pretty easy once you get an Amazon Echo. For instance, you quickly learn how to use your Echo to call someone, how to connect Alexa to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and even how to use Alexa in the kitchen. But there are plenty of other Alexa settings…
Smart home technology, also known as home automation or domotics, has revolutionized the way we live. Gone are the days when you had to manually control every aspect of your home. With the advent of smart home devices, transforming your humble abode into a futuristic living space has never been…
Big tech is going big on generative AI. Almost every tech product is set to add generative AI features in some form or the other. Amazon Alexa, the popular virtual assistant, is also getting its dose of conversational AI tools that can help accelerate the company’s vision to create a…
Amazon Audible 90 Day Free Trial Offer Whether you’re looking for entertainment, education, or inspiration – Audible has audiobooks for every passion. Audible is has normal trial offer of 30 Days for regular customers. Amazon Audible 90 Day Free Trial Offer is exclusive for Amazon Prime Members. ₹199.00/month charges apply…
Amazon Quiz Answers Today is Live Now. If you play today’s Amazon quiz, you will enter the Amazon Daily Quiz lucky draw to win Amazon Pay Balance. The Amazon Daily Quiz is the best way to increase your general knowledge. Amazon Daily Quiz Time FunZone Contest Timings & Prize Details Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs.5000 Amazon Pay Balance…