Answers for Amazon Cricket Quiz Special Edition Quiz (Win ₹15,000 – 30 May-30 June 2019)
Amazon always introduce quiz for Cricket matches. This #AmazonCricketQuiz started from 30th May 2019 and ends on 30th June 2019. Find out all the 5 correct answers below to get a chance to win. 5 participants can be the winners of ₹15,000 as Amazon Pay balance this time.
Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
- Amazon Quiz Answers 16 October 2020 – Win Reward
- Amazon Quiz Answers 15 October 2020 – Win Reward
- Amazon Quiz Answers 14 October 2020 – Win Reward Dyson Airwrap
- Amazon Quiz Answers 13 October 2020 – Win Reward OnePlus 8 Pro
- Amazon Sony Bravia TV Quiz Answers – Win Bravia 4K LED Smart TV [Till 5 Nov 2020]
Question 1. The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup is being played in which country?
Answer: England (UK)
Question 2. In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
Answer: The team captain
Question 3. India is the only country in the world to win 60, 50 and 20-over World Cups.
Question 4. In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a maximum of __ overs per innings?
Question 5. Which of these is NOT a method of dismissal of a batsman in cricket?
More Amazon Quiz To Play
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 30th May 2019 from 12:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 30th June 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (two) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹15,000.
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed in the T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th July, 2019.