Answers for Amazon Cricket Quiz (Win a OnePlus6T – 16th April 2019 to 29th April 2019)
Question 1. What are the two small items which sit on top of the stumps called?
Question 2. There’s a complicated method for determining the winner if a match is stopped by rain. What is it called?
Answer: Duckworth Lewis Stern method
Question 3. What is the record for the highest number of runs scored in a single over in a cricket match?
Question 4. Sachin Tendulkar once fielded for Pakistan.
Question 5. A famous piece of cricket slang, a score of any multiples of a ‘Nelson’ is believed to be unlucky. If a player scores a ‘Nelson’, how many runs did they make?
How To Find This Quiz In The Amazon App
Open Amazon App and type ‘quiz’ in the search box.
The first link will lead to the Quiz Listing page where you can find all the running quizzes.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 16th April 2019 from 12:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 29th April 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a OnePlus 6T each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th May, 2019.