Check out today’s Amazon Daily Quiz answers (2 Dec 2019). The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
2nd Dec 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Rs.5000)
Question 1. Black Friday, associated with the start of the Christmas shopping season, is observed on the day after which holiday in the USA?
Question 2. ‘Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Answer: Simon Taufel
Question 3. National Milk Day observed on 26th November every year, is observed on the birthday of which famous Indian?
Answer: Dr. Verghese Kurien
Question 4. Which famous cricketer’s twitter handle has his name along with the words 100mph?
Answer: Shoaib Akhtar
Question 5. Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st December, 2019.
You May Also Like
- Uber Eats-Zomato Merge – 50% Off + 3 Months Zomato Gold [Till 15 Feb 2020]
- The Credit Card Quiz Answers – Amazon Pay ICICI Card Quiz [Till 17 Feb 2020]
- Flipkart Answer And Win – Free Plus Membership – [Till 26 Jan 2020]
- Amazon SBI YONO Offer – 10% + 5% + 5% Cashback (19-22 Jan 2020)
- Amazon Good For India Quiz Answers – Special Edition [19-25 Jan 2020]