Check out today’s Amazon Daily Quiz answers. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
10th Nov 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Oppo Reno2 F)
Question 1. Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Answer: Jim Corbett National Park
Question 2. In 2011, which country hosted a Formula 1 race for the first time?
Question 3. Punjab Is Also Called ‘The Land Of Five Waters’. Which Of These Is NOT A River That Flows Through The Region Of Punjab?
Question 4. Which Country Has Recently Approved The Sale Of A Home-Grown Drug That Is Expected To Cure Alzheimer’s?
Question 5. What Is The Slang Term Given To A Ball That Is Bowled So Well That It Is Considered Unplayable By The Batsman In Cricket?
Answer: A Jaffa
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st December, 2019.
You May Also Like
- Google Pay Scratch Cards For Kerala – Earn Up To Rs.1000
- Amazon Zero Ka Hero Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000 [Till 30 Nov 2019]
- Scan Any UPI QR Code And Pay To Get ₹25 On Amazon Pay UPI
- Amazon Pay Offer – 100% Back Up To Rs.30 On Bills [Till 30 Nov 2019]
- Amazon Send Money Offer For New Users – Flat Rs.50 CB + Rs.50 Coupon (Till 30 Nov 2019)