Check out today’s Amazon Daily Quiz answers. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
8th Nov 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Camera)
Question 1. The __ note was the first paper currency issued by RBI in January 1938. (Fill in the blank)
Answer: Rs. 5
Question 2. Which of the following is NOT a gem-stone?
Question 3. The original name of Tansen, the most famous musician in the court of Akbar was __? (Fill in the blank)
Answer: Ramtanu Pandey
Question 4. Which of the following art forms was Satyajit Ray associated with?
Answer: Film Direction
Question 5. The legendary comic book writer Stan Lee, who passed away last year, was associated with which comic book house?
Answer: Marvel Comics
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st December, 2019.
You May Also Like
- Google Pay Scratch Cards For Kerala – Earn Up To Rs.1000
- Amazon Zero Ka Hero Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000 [Till 30 Nov 2019]
- Scan Any UPI QR Code And Pay To Get ₹25 On Amazon Pay UPI
- Amazon Pay Offer – 100% Back Up To Rs.30 On Bills [Till 30 Nov 2019]
- Amazon Send Money Offer For New Users – Flat Rs.50 CB + Rs.50 Coupon (Till 30 Nov 2019)