Check out today’s Amazon Daily Quiz answers. The Amazon QuizTime starts everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Play this quiz and get a chance to win exciting Prizes Everyday. Visit this ‘Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers‘ page everyday for updated Quiz Answers. Checkout this hashtag #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon in social media for regular updates.
6th Nov 2019 – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win Samsung Galaxy Note 10)
Question 1. Where would you find Stonehenge, the prehistoric monument?
Question 2. The Red Square is considered the central square of which Russian city?
Question 3. Indian field hockey team recently qualified for Tokyo Olympics 2020. When did Indian men’s hockey team last win a gold medal at the Olympics?
Answer: Moscow Olympics, 1980
Question 4. What is the official playing time of the full version of the Indian national anthem?
Answer: 52 seconds
Question 5. The ‘Statue of Liberty’ in New York was gifted to the United States by a European country. Which country is this?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence everyday in November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and total of participants vary and will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize mentioned on that day.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers Winner announcements – After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 31st December, 2019.
You May Also Like
- Google Pay Scratch Cards For Kerala – Earn Up To Rs.1000
- Amazon Zero Ka Hero Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 10,000 [Till 30 Nov 2019]
- Scan Any UPI QR Code And Pay To Get ₹25 On Amazon Pay UPI
- Amazon Pay Offer – 100% Back Up To Rs.30 On Bills [Till 30 Nov 2019]
- Amazon Send Money Offer For New Users – Flat Rs.50 CB + Rs.50 Coupon (Till 30 Nov 2019)