The Amazon Festival Riddles and its answers are here again. Starts from 19th October and ends on 3rd November 2019. Play this 5 questions riddles to get a chance to win Sony 5.1 Home Theater System. Check your Quiz page or Homepage to see similar banner to play. #AmazonFestiveRiddles.
Answers for Amazon Festive Riddles Special Quiz (Win Sony 5.1 Home Theater System – 19th October to 3rd November 2019)
Question 1. To Throw Me, You’d Prefer A Crowd. What Am I?
Answer: A Diwali Party
Question 2. I Turn Everything But I Do Not Move. What Am I?
Question 3. I Am A Kind Of Coat That Can Only Be Put On When Wet. What Am I?
Question 4. I Can Be Draped In Over 80 Styles Including Nivi, Gujrati And Maharashtrian. What Am I?
Answer: A Saree
Question 5. Whoever Makes It, Tells It Not; Whoever Takes It, Knows It Not; And Whoever Knows It, Wants It Not.
Answer: Fake Currency
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 19 October 2019 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 3rd November 2019 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Sony 5.1 Home Theater System Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th November 2019.