The new Amazon Pay cashback food offer for October is here. You can order from either of the merchants – Swiggy, Domino’s, Box8, McDelivery, Faasos, Freshmenu. Collect the offer from the Amazon Pay Offer page and select the Food of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. This offer is limited to once per user during the offer period. You can get 40% cashback up to ₹100 for a single order during this offer period. You don’t need any coupon code to avail this offer. So, you can use any on-going Coupon codes along with this Amazon Pay cashback offer. Read the previous post to know how you can maximize Swiggy discount with other offers given by Restaurants and Amazon Pay. This may be a user specific offer. Check your Amazon Pay Offers page to find this coupon.
How Does It Work?
Just collect offer and pay using Amazon Pay on your Food Delivery App.
Order Food From Any Of The Below Merchants
Amazon Pay Food Offer: 17th Oct – 31st Oct 2019
Amazon Pay will give you up to ₹100 cashback for next food order from Swiggy, Domino’s, Box8, McDelivery, Faasos, Freshmenu. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance immediately after the payment.
Navigate to Amazon Pay Offers page to find this Food Orders Coupon and tap on the “Collect This Offer” button to enable it.
Now, open your favorite food app and place the order. You may apply coupon code available for the order inside the Food delivery App but, make sure you select Amazon Pay as your payment option at the checkout page.
Need referral code for Swiggy, Zomato, Uber Eats or any other app? Checkout this referral codes post.
FAQs – About the offer
A. Customers will get a cashback of 40% up to Rs.100 /-, applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on the merchants mentioned in Terms & Conditions during the offer period. The offer can be availed once on either of the mentioned merchants.
A. You have to collect the ‘Food Coupon’ from Amazon App/Website, go to the Website or App’s of either of the merchants – Swiggy, Domino’s, Box8,McDelivery, Faasos, Freshmenu , select the Food of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option.
A. Offer is valid from 17th October to 31st October 2019
A. The offer can only be availed once per user on either of the mentioned merchants (Swiggy, Domino’s, Box8,McDelivery, Faasos, Freshmenu)during the offer period
A. The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment
A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the website or apps of mentioned merchants using Amazon Pay
A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback.
Getting More Discounts
Read this post to learn how you can maximize your discounts and cashbacks.
Check your Amazon Pay wallet statement to see the amount credited as cashback. You also get an Email with the details about the cashback and its validity.
Bon appetit !
Terms And Conditions
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Bundl Technologies Private Ltd., Poncho Hospitality Pvt. Ltd., FAASO’S FOOD SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, Food Vista India Private Limited, HARDCASTLE RESTAURANTS PVT LTD, JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED (“Merchants”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Bundl Technologies Private Ltd., Poncho Hospitality Pvt. Ltd., FAASO’S FOOD SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED, Food Vista India Private Limited, HARDCASTLE RESTAURANTS PVT LTD, JUBILANT FOODWORKS LIMITED (“Merchants”).”
- The Offer is valid from 17th Oct to 31st Oct, 2019 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, Customers will get a cashback of 40% up to Rs.100 /-, applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on any of the merchants mentioned below will be provided to each customer who:
- (a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Swiggy, Domino’s, Box8,McDelivery, Faasos, Freshmenu or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
- (b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
- (c) has collected the ‘Food Offer’ coupon from Amazon.in App/website. (Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is cancelled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction instantly post such Transaction. Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.
- As per RBI regulations, it is mandatory for customers to have their names associated with their Amazon accounts to receive cashback