Here is the Samsung Galaxy M40 quiz for Amazon QuizTime lovers. Play this 5 questions #GalaxyM40AmazonQuiz and get a chance to win Samsung Galaxy M40 for 10 Winners.
Answers for Special Amazon Galaxy M40 Quiz (Win Samsung Galaxy M40 – 26th June 2019 to 14th July 2019)
Question 1. Which Of These Color Variants Is The Samsung Galaxy M40 Available In?
Answer: All Of The Above
Question 2. Which Of These Phrases Is Associated With Samsung Galaxy M40?
Answer: O My God!
Question 3. The Samsung Galaxy M40 Is Powered By Which Processor?
Answer: Snapdragon 675
Question 4. Does The Samsung Galaxy M40 Support 4k Recording?
Question 5. How Many Lenses Does The Rear Camera Of Samsung Galaxy M40 Have?
More Amazon Quiz To Play
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 26th June 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14th July 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M40 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
After Amazon confirms the winner/s, the will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. Once confirmed, the winners’ names will be posted on this page on www.amazon.in/winners by 30th July, 2019.