As per recent reports, Google Pay is the most UPI payment App in India. In order to join the World Cup Cricket party, Google Pay is running a game for its users and giving an option to win free cashbacks through Scratch Cards.
This game named Tez Shots, allow you to play simple cricket inside the Google Pay itself for a limited period of time. But, you can play any number of time and increase your score. There are milestones which will give you Scratch Cards worth upto ₹2,000.
How To Play Tez Shots
- Download the Google Pay App, if you are a first time user. And, complete the registration process.
- Start the game.
- Click on the Play Button and start making runs. Just tap on the display for batting.
- Keep on paying to score more and check the milestones for details.
- Check your Scratch Cards and the amount will be transferred directly to your Bank Account.
- This game is only available on Android app version 34.0.001_RC01 or above. Upgrade to the latest version to play.
- This is a limited-time promotion and Google reserves the right to end it at anytime without notice.
- You can play as many times as you like during the promotion period. Your total score is the sum of runs in all the games that you played. If you exit a game before it ends, the score for that game will not be added to the total score.
- Whenever you reach a total score that is indicated as a “milestone” in the game, you will earn a locked scratch card.
- To unlock the scratch card and earn the reward, you must successfully complete the qualifying transaction assigned to the locked scratch card during the offer period as mentioned in the terms and conditions.
Terms And ConditionsClick To Open
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- The qualifying transactions assigned could be one of the following payment methods: (specific payment type will be shown on your locked scratch card)
- Pay to any other existing Google Pay user.
- Payments on Uber, Swiggy, Bookmyshow, Zomato, or Redbus sites or apps using your Google Pay UPI ID. You must enter your Google Pay UPI ID as the payment option.
- Payments to external bank accounts.
- Payments on Google Pay bill payment feature.
- Payments on Google Pay Mobile Recharge feature.
- You will earn the reward amount as stated in the unlocked scratch card for qualified transactions only.
- The game is active from 5 June, 9:00 AM IST to 30 June 11:59 PM IST, while the locked scratch cards can be unlocked by making payments any time before July 31, 11:59 PM IST.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Rewards may take up to 7 working days to be credited to your account after you have unlocked a scratch card by completing the assigned payment type.
- You can earn up to a maximum of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer program at any time, at its sole discretion.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.