27 May 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win ₹5,000)
Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers 27th May 2019. Everyday at 8AM and ends at 12PM. Win ₹5,000 as Amazon Pay Balance for 10 winners.
The Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1. Which of these antagonist characters was created by novelist J.K. Rowling?
Answer: Lord Voldemort
Question 2. Apart from Venus, which planet rotates from east to west?
Question 3. In mathematics, the ‘lemniscate’ is a symbol for?
Question 4. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, aka Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have recently announced the birth of their son. What is the royal baby’s first name?
Question 5. What temperature is the same in both Celsius and Fahrenheit scales?
Don’t Forget To Play These Special Quizzes
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 27 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹5,000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2019.