22 May 2019, 8AM-12PM – Amazon Daily Quiz Answers (Win an Oppo F11 Pro)
Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers 22 May 2019. The Amazon Daily Quiz will start everyday at 8 AM and ends at 12 PM.
Here Is The Latest Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1. Fanta and Sprite belong to which beverage company?
Answer: The Coca-Cola Company
Question 2. Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil
Question 3. In the recently concluded IPL 2019, which player won the ‘Purple cap’ for being the leading wicket-taker of the tournament?
Answer: Imran Tahir
Question 4. In which city would you find Capitol Hill, the seat of the government and an old residential neighborhood?
Answer: Washington DC
Question 5. The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
Answer: Nelson Mandela
Don’t Forget To Play This Special Quiz
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 22 May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Oppo F11 Pro.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th June, 2019.