16th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win a Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch)
Question 1. ‘Light-year’ is a unit of _. Fill in the blanks.
Question 2. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN, is located in which continent?
Question 3. The Garampani wildlife sanctuary is located in which Indian state?
Question 4. What is the national sport of Japan?
Answer: Sumo wrestling
Question 5. In which country were the first Olympic games held?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 16th March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.