15th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹75,000)
Question 1. The study of fossils to determine organisms’ evolution and their interaction with each other is called?
Question 2. Which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
Question 3. What is the Roman numeral for 50?
Question 4. Which is the highest attainable rank in the Indian Army?
Answer: Field Marshal
Question 5. The surrender of Japan in 1945 brought an end to WWII. On which ship were the surrender documents signed?
Answer: USS Missouri
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 15th March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹75000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.