4th March 2019, 8AM-12PM – Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (Win ₹50,000)
Question 1. On which day is the International Women’s Day celebrated every year?
Answer: 8th March
Question 2. After being nominated for several years, Leonardo Dicaprio finally won an Oscar for Best Actor in 2016. Which film did he win it for?
Answer: The Revenant
Question 3. The circle of latitude known as Tropic of Capricorn, passes through India
Question 4. The 2018 film, Pad Man, starring Akshay Kumar is based on a true story. Who is the social entrepreneur that inspired the character?
Answer: Arunachalam Muruganantham
Question 5. Which country will host the 2020 Summer Olympics?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 4th March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹50,000.
After Amazon confirm the winner/s, Amazon will contact the winners individually. Amazon will also post the winners names on page –> https://amazon.in/winners by 30th April, 2019.